A Subsidiary of:
CH-8260 Stein am Rhein
Layout and technical realisation:
visions active media
Legal conditions of use / Disclaimer
In accessing our Internet pages, you declare your tacit agreement to the following conditions of use:
- Content on this website is intended as medical advice and is for the express purpose of providing information. It is no substitute for a physician's medical opinion of your personal condition or for medical treatment. If you are suffering from medical problems, please consult a physician or a medical specialist.
- Information published on our website comes either from those persons directly involved or else from sources we generally consider to be reliable. Since we can guarantee neither the completeness nor the accuracy of this information, however, we are compelled to reject any and all liability for direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of our website's content.
- Our website is strictly for information purposes. Further, please note that all details concerning medical and therapeutic offerings from third parties have been taken from the respective site operators themselves and that we are not able to check their accuracy.
- Neither can we check the completeness and accuracy of information published on websites that can be accessed via links included on this website. We recommend that you consult the legal conditions of use specifically applicable for each of the websites in question.
- Individuals and companies that register themselves in our directory and provide us with access to information, photographs, etc. for this purpose are responsible for the accuracy of that information. Further, they vouch for the fact that they are authorised to use said content for purposes of publishing on the Internet. This especially applies to copyrights and personal rights (including professional secrets).
- The content on this website is protected by copyright. Saving or printing it is permitted for personal and private use only. Use of our content or portions thereof for any other purpose requires our prior written approval.